Wednesday Feb 20th at 7pm at Loaded Questions Brewing in Portsmouth, NH
· Night at the Museum April 26th at Seacoast Science Center
· Jimmy Dunn Comedy Fundraiser Night March 30 featuring Jimmy Dunn & Dan Crohn
· FEBRUARY 17 2-4PM AT THE WALL
· MARCH 23 OR MARCH 24 @ 3S ARTSPACE MORNING OR AFTERNOON
· APRIL 14 10AM-12PM AT JENNESS
· MAY 19 9AM-11AM AT FOSS BEACH (Hands Across the Sands)
· JUNE 8 5PM-7PM THE WALL SURF/CLEAN UP (World Ocean Day)
· JUNE 20 (ISD) 5PM-7PM WALLIS STATE PARK / SURF TOP END OF PIRATES COVE
· JULY 27 OR JULY 28 3PM-5PM AT FOSS
· AUGUST 1 DOWNTOWN PIERCE ISLAND/Pre-Prescott Park concert (working on getting Gundalow & Park involved)
· AUGUST 24 (Surfrider’s 35th birthday on Aug 22) 3-5PM JENNESS for a surf & party
· SEPTEMBER 21 9AM-11AM (International Coastal Cleanup Day) AT THE WALL
For all those in Rye, we encourage you to oppose the request for placement of a porta-potty at Sawyers Beach.
Please call the Selectmen’s Office at (603) 964-5523 x 110 to voice your concern, and clearly state that you OPPOSE a Porta-Potty at Sawyers Beach.
You can email/write a letter to your Selectman. Here is some sample language:
Dear Board of Selectmen,
I am writing as a resident of the Town of Rye, NH. I am in opposition to a resident request for a porta-potty to be placed at Sawyers Beach. There are other permanent bathrooms in the vicinity, it would be an environmental risk and hazard, and an eyesore along this beautiful stretch of coast.
We would like the Board of Selectmen to deny this request.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair: Becca Raum O’Brien
Vice Chair: Jonathan Davis
Volunteer Coordinator: Dale Pariseau
Treasurer: Nicole Davis
Secretary: Ryan Suplee